- This event has passed.
VINPRO DIRECTORS’ TRAINING: Olifants River
September 15 @ 8:30 am - September 16 @ 12:30 pmR1950
Vinpro membership & ticketsAre you a Vinpro member ? Yes No
*Vinpro members qualify for R150 discount per ticket to a maximum of 2 tickets.
Vinpro’s Directors’ Training will provide new and experienced directors with updates on changes in the regulatory environment, with a host of practical case studies and examples of how effective governance could be implemented within a wine cellar. Vinpro’s Directors’ Training is presented with support from NEDBANK.
REGION: Olifants River
DATES: 15 and 16 September 2021 (both days)
TIME: 08:30 – 12:30
VENUE: Die Keldery, Vredendal
COST: R1 950 per person
NOTE: Only 4 representatives per business entity.
These are the first in a series of directors’ training sessions, which will be presented annually going forward.
- Role of directors and board: understand the fiduciary and legislative responsibility and accountability of a director (individual) and board (collective).
- Effective working practices: comprehend the different roles, attributes and working practices that make a director and board effective.
- Wine cellar strategy and strategic reporting: evaluate some potential strategy agenda items for a wine cellar and what board discussion should occur.
- Governing the business: understand the business levers that the board should influence to effect good governance, together with practical examples for wine cellars.
- Performance management: recognise the importance of a structured performance management process, and how this links to talent management.
- Business ethics: comprehend the governance implications of being an ethical wine business.
Tel: 021 276 0429