- This event has passed.
VINPRO DIRECTORS’ TRAINING: Paarl
August 2 @ 8:30 am - August 3 @ 12:30 pmR1,950.00
Vinpro membership & ticketsAre you a Vinpro member ? Yes No
*Vinpro members qualify for R150 discount per ticket to a maximum of 2 tickets.
Vinpro’s Directors’ Training will provide new and experienced directors with updates on changes in the regulatory environment, with a host of practical case studies and examples of how effective governance could be implemented within a wine cellar. Vinpro’s Directors’ Training is presented with support from NEDBANK.
DATES: 2 & 3 August 2022 (both days)
TIME: 08:30 – 12:30
VENUE: Vinpro head office, Cecilia Street, Paarl
COST: R1 950 per person
NOTE: Only 4 representatives per business entity.
Individual cellars (producer or private wineries) also have the option to arrange for a single session for owners, boards and management. Should you be interested in this option, please contact Christo Conradie at tel 021 276 0429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Role of directors and board: understand the fiduciary and legislative responsibility and accountability of a director (individual) and board (collective).
- Effective working practices: comprehend the different roles, attributes and working practices that make a director and board effective.
- Wine cellar strategy and strategic reporting: evaluate some potential strategy agenda items for a wine cellar and what board discussion should occur.
- Governing the business: understand the business levers that the board should influence to effect good governance, together with practical examples for wine cellars.
- Performance management: recognise the importance of a structured performance management process, and how this links to talent management.
- Business ethics: comprehend the governance implications of being an ethical wine business.
Tel: 021 276 0429