- This event has passed.
Winetech Vinpro Infoday: PAARL / SWARTLAND
September 7, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmR250.00
Vinpro membership & ticketsAre you a Vinpro member ? Yes No
*Vinpro members qualify for R150 discount per ticket to a maximum of 2 tickets.
The Winetech Vinpro information day for the Paarl & Swartland regions will be held on 7 September 2021 from 09:00 – 12:30 at Nelson Wine Estate, Paarl.
Join us as we discuss SUSTAINABILITY, including economics, climate change, irrigation, effective spray applications and the use of natural predators. The day is presented in collaboration with fieldBUGS.
- The use of natural predators in vineyard management
- Status of the South African wine industry: The latest stock levels, overseas comparisons, the situation at farm level and the way forward.
- The wine world’s views on climate change: How do producers view climate change in different wine producing countries and how do they plan to adapt to it?
- Best irrigation practices: Using soil- and plant-based measurements for irrigation scheduling, including availability and measurement methods, placement, installation and calibration, as well as the interpretation and application of data.
- The utilisation of various measurements and tools for decision-making regarding irrigation scheduling: Case studies
- Factors that influence effective spray application.
Attendance costs R250 per person and registration is compulsory.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 regulations only a limited number of seats are available.
Book online or download the registration form from the top of the page and pay via EFT.
Lesley Paulse at tel 021 276 0432 / 083 862 1477 or email email@example.com.