- This event has passed.
Winetech Vinpro Infoday: ROBERTSON / KLEIN KAROO
September 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmR200.00
Vinpro membership & ticketsAre you a Vinpro member ? Yes No
*Vinpro members qualify for R150 discount per ticket to a maximum of 2 tickets.
The Winetech Vinpro information day for the Robertson & Klein Karoo regions will be held on 8 September 2021 from 09:00 – 12:20 at Wederom, Robertson.
Join us as we discuss SUSTAINABILITY, including economics, climate change, irrigation and effective spray applications.
- Status of the South African wine industry: The latest stock levels, overseas comparisons, the situation at farm level and the way forward.
- The wine world’s views on climate change: How do producers view climate change in different wine producing countries and how do they plan to adapt to it?
- Best irrigation practices: Using soil- and plant-based measurements for irrigation scheduling, including availability and measurement methods, placement, installation and calibration, as well as the interpretation and application of data.
- The utilisation of various measurements and tools for decision-making regarding irrigation scheduling: Case studies
- Factors that influence effective spray application.
Attendance costs R200 per person and registration is compulsory.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 regulations only a limited number of seats are available.
Book online or download the registration form from the top of the page and pay via EFT.
Marie-Louise Janse van Rensburg at tel 023 323 3017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.