Amid an ever-changing economic and political landscape, the wine industry has come to rely on a comprehensive all-in-one source as dynamic as the sector it serves. The SA Wine Industry Directory (Sawid) 2016/17, is a much anticipated publication year after year as it contains up to date information on everything related to SA wine and the local industry. It is available in print format and also online as an e-book.
For the best part of two decades, Sawid has been the definitive guide to current industry information and an indispensable reference tool for those working in the wine industry. Apart from interesting facts, figures and the latest harvest report and industry statistics in conjunction with Sawis (SA Wine Industry Information and Systems), the SA Wine Industry Directory also includes information about:
- Wine industry organisations with contact details
- Ethical trade bodies and regulations
- A complete list of wine and industry writers
- Leading international organisations and media
- Local, as well as international wine competitions
- Production cost control
- Suppliers of services and products to the industry
- Grapevine cultivars and clones
- Maps of wine growing areas
Order the print copy online here, from WineLand Media’s offices (Cecilia Street, Suider Paarl) or at leading bookstores.
The 2016/17 Sawid is also available as an e-book and can be purchased directly from our WineLand Media App for your computer or smart device at a cost of R120 per subscription. Visit: https://winelandmedia.snapplify.com/product/sawid-201617
Publisher: WineLand Publications